The objective of this WP is to ensure that the work conducted all along the project duration, keeps in line with the work plan and fulfils the deadlines for both the technical results and their potential usage for E-administration projects throughout Europe. It deals with the project coordination actions and processes needed to facilitate the elaboration and the implementation of a jointly agreed global strategy.
WP1 includes, though its management structure, all necessary administrative responsibility in interfacing with the Catrene organization for reporting, review preparation, participation to Catrene events, etc) and the relevant Public Authorities.
The objective of this task is to define and specify an extensive formal model related to security and privacy protection in mobile platforms, aimed at preparing the development of suitable HW/SW protection mechanism.
The goal of this WP is to develop a set of powerful HW and SW mechanisms which can be easily integrated into mobile market platforms (Android, iOS, Windows..) and which will re-enforce security and privacy management in the next Smart-phone and/or Tablet generations.
The goal of this WP is to develop all needed SW for efficient (remote) management and provisioning of the embedded HW and SW mechanisms developed in WP3. Another objective is to develop all advanced needed interfaces which will enable a seamless and easy management of the user of all functionality related to security and privacy management. Finally this WP will also address the subject of forensics investigation.
The goal of this task is to develop a reference scheme and some methodology tools enabling to assess in a quick and efficient way the security and privacy keeping nature of future mobile platforms. Furthermore, in a judiciary context, an investigation-dedicated methodology will be proposed to collect evidence taking into account regulatory and technical constraints on newly secured mobile environments.
This work-package consists in the demonstration of MobiTrust technical platforms with the required applications in the context of their respective dedicated use cases. At the end of the project a complete showcase, based on market platforms (Android, IoS, Windows…) as well as on a new generation tablet developed in the project and suitable for large project promotion will be elaborated.
The goal of this WP is to ensure complete promotion of project results in the normative, scientific, industrial and Public Authorities communities.
- Local 1st October 2019 - Coimbra, Portugal
- Local F2F meeting took place on 2 May 2018 - Coimbra, Portugal
- Local F2F meeting took place on 18 September 2017 - Coimbra, Portugal
- MobiTrust 3rd Annual Review took place on 31 May 2017
- 7th PMB/PTB meeting toke place on 30 May 2017 - La Ciotat, France
- Local F2F meeting took place on 20 April 2017 - Coimbra, Portugal
- 6th PMB/PTB meeting toke place on 29/30 March 2017 - Elancourt, France
- 5th PMB/PTB meeting toke place on 14/15 December 2016 - Sophia-Antipolis, France
- Local F2F meeting took place on 23 November 2016 - Aveiro, Portugal
- Local F2F meeting took place on 11 October 2016 - Castelo Branco, Portugal
- 4th PMB/PTB meeting took place on 14/15 September 2016 - Caen, France
- Local F2F meeting took place on 29 July 2016 - Coimbra, Portugal
- Local F2F meeting took place on 21 June 2016 - Coimbra, Potugal
- MobiTrust 2nd Annual Review took place on 8/9 June 2016
- 3rd PMB/PTB meeting took place on 3 July 2015
- 2nd PMB/PTB meeting took place on 13 May 2015
- 1st PMB/PTB meeting took place on 11 December 2014